View RSS Feed

kyallie

1. Scab's latest "outrage"

Scab has been pretty fair in his articles of late, however I passed on this morning's serving. It was titled "As if talent and coaching weren't enough,Alabama has all the luck". an you belive it? Yes he recounts the injuries we've had, and then notes that Michigan, arky, and Mizzou, din't have starting QB's, while conceding at the end of the paragraph, "does anybody believe the out comes would've bee any different?" Then concludes "the Irish are offensively challenged", ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Defense taking a backseat to Offense? A Basic Theam on a CBSSPORTS article

Coach Saban and Bama are going to re -think these kinds of headers, Defensewas Coach Bryant's philosophy also, a great D is a requisite.I know the articles' hyping the various teams O, but the mindset is sill there. A great D forgives some Offensive mistakes,. When a team throws the ball, it can be incomplete, fumbled or intercepted, in fact I believe I heard Coach Bryant say when you pass the ball four things can happen and 3 of'm are bad. That said an effective offense is a good compliment to ...
  3. 2012 College Football Team Previews

When one reads this, one wonders how they pick lswho #1 in the SEC, much less the nation, not that I care. It really is amazing that lswho is picked so high. I realize they have an advantageous sched, however it must be that the loss of T.M. and a new QB whose claim to fame is 7 interceps and 2 TDs, is lost on them. Wait 'til he gets a taste of the SEC D, especially Bama's. I can only surmise the media is hoping to rectify, last years predictions/expectations..their rectal nerve is crossed with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The NCAA Entrenches Itself as Part of the Problem

Link Here

This is a long article but certainly characterizes the NCAA as an entity out of control, with a boated beauracy. They have been sued successfully, and I for one think it's about someone, or somebody, take them on in court, because to this blogger there is merit in finding the NCAA in violation of several amendments. Rant over.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Richt says uga isnít the only school where kids get in trouble

Yes, but not every year and in multiple instances. But the myth still prevails about Richt. Sanctimonious IYAM. Pretty good coverage for annual under performers..in the SEC East no less. They would be fourth at BEST in the SEC West.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast