Nice bio on our class of recruits

tideomega

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2002
Birmingham Al.
WYTBOYZ,Look... Atleast no what the Crimson Tides last record was, this just shows how much research you do before you post messages. If you call the knowledgeable posts and I don't... think I would get my message in before you get this link Locked..
You not a Bama Fan at all if you don't even no how many games Bama plays in the SEC or Bama's last record..

RTR!

BamaFanKyle

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2003
ummmmmmm...tideomega, did i miss something in WYTBOYZ post above????? Thanks for the link WYTBOYZ

tideomega

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2002
Birmingham Al.
BamaFanKyle,Not that particular post... no, but obviously you haven't been reading his last 10 posts and I'm not waisting anymore of my time answering posts from (not you)someone that don't know how many games we played or Bama's record last year. I would like to see real Bama Fans post positive messages on the board...

RTR!

ummmmmmm...tideomega, did i miss something in WYTBOYZ post above????? Thanks for the link WYTBOYZ[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by tideomega (edited 02-09-2004).]

WYTBOYZ

3rd Team
Jan 30, 2004
SAD to say Lousyanna
What in the heck are you talking about omega or whatever you call yourself??? It was pretty easy to see we were 4-9 and I don't recall ever not knowing that maybe you can quote me or NOT cause obviously your just another moron who tries to attack new posters and heres one for ya if I want your answer to a question I will ask ya if not then mind your own business. Been a BAMA fan longer than you probably been alive so don't question my faith. All I posted was a bio and a question on 2 recruits, a post on mm and one on the upcoming rankings which wasn't questioning or record but more of a opinion that we should have been in the top 25 no matter what we did last year!! Is that good enuff for ya!!!!
So if you can show me my post where I didn't know the record I would love to see it but like I said you obviously just like to run your mouth about nothing!!!!!

Spot Dailey

Suspended
May 31, 2003
Los Angeles
www.JohnTown.com
Again, what starts out to be an informative, benign post turns into a canker sore on the backside of mankind. This post didn't even have anything to do with politics. Otherwise, I'd have been involved as a casualty. Let's try to keep things accurate and civil. Otherwise the grammar police will come to your door in the middle of the night.

WYTBOYZ

3rd Team
Jan 30, 2004
SAD to say Lousyanna
Dude I have made about three post on here and everytime I do it seems a certain 2 or 3 gotta run their heads about something. I love BAMA as much as anyone on here but dang if I am gonna let a couple of smart butts on here try and run me off. All they do is talk about things when they have no concept of the truth! Its a shame we have people like this as BAMA fans but I guess the old saying of there is a A Hole in every bunch qualifies for a few on here!

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Damn you sure are very argumentative and prone to derogatory remarks towards fellow Tide Fans posters. You sure you aren't a Barner undercover? Especially with that incognito user name that just screams political correctness.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.