Chad Jackson is a red hot commodity

I'll be interested in seeing what happens with this guy. IMO, it's extremely important to sign Jackson. Bama needs a big time receiver and he sounds like he's big time. I've heard through Tampa Jim that he's made several unofficial visits in recent weeks and that's good.

Bama can offer somethings that other SEC schools can't. First, his parents, girlfriend, former HS teammates, etc can see him more easily in Tuscaloosa than Gainesville, Knoxville, etc. Second, very important to many young players, early playing time. If he's as good as advertised, he could start at Bama as a true freshman. Third, very few teams are on the TV as much as Bama. Fourth, Bama has 2 young QBs that can toss the **** out of a ball. He could have 3 years (or more) of a lot of balls thrown to him. Fifth, tradition, tradition, tradition. Sixth, Coach Fran has something special brewing and I suspect a number of talented HS players realize this.

Chad4Bama

Jul 9, 2002
Birmingham, AL
CDF could nearly guarantee Jackson a starting spot next season with Collins and Carter gone. I say nearly, because no player should be guaranteed anything (unless you're desperate like Auburn)...but let's don't kid ourselves...Jackson would be a starting WR next season with formerly one of the nation's top passing QB recruits under center...and behind the best OL in the SEC for two seasons at least.

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.