2004 Commit Jeramie Holifield will NOT qualify

rolltide875

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 27, 2002
Trussville,AL,USA
I talked to someone inside the Hoover program and he said there is no way he will pass. He will go to JUCO or a prep school like most of us figured he would. Good news though is that both of his teammates ( John Parker Wilson and Curtis Dawson ) will qualify. John will gray shirt, so we won't see him on the field until after Brodie leaves. Curtis could see action this year at MLB or on the D.Line. I would like to see him redshirted since we have great LB depth.

vatidefan

Scout Team
Apr 30, 2003
Manassas,Virginia,USA
Tiderinva is right. He was a reacg to qualify and was one of those guys we got that we knew was going to juco. Goodluck Jeramie. Get those grades up and join us next year.

------------------
University Of Alabama:
12 NCAA Championships
21 SEC Championships
51 Bowl Appearances
87 First Team All Amer.
3rd Highest Winning % in D1 History
ANY QUESTIONS? RTR

rtrcam

All-SEC
Sep 23, 2003
Boaz, Alabama, USA
I have a question concerning the juco route that many guys have to take. Let's say after a year or two the athlete we recruited and signed has the necessary credits to transfer from the junior college. Do we then have to recruit him again? Can another program sign him away from us? Just a bit confused as to how all this works.

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Absolutely. After graduating from a JUCO, the athlete is under no obligation to attend the school who once recruited him. The only thing that is binding is signing scholarship papers. When an athlete gets ready to leave JUCO, just like with a rising high school senior, the recruiting wars begin.

-Sully

Squall

Scout Team
Sep 2, 2001
Tusc. (from Dallas, TX)
This is about the only year i'm okay with having a bunch of non qualifiers because the positive buzz we got from having so many commits was immeasurable

see you in two years JH

bamatude

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 18, 2004
I hate to hear that, I was really looking forward to seeing him in Crimson. (sooner rather than later)

------------------
We Are Alabama!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.