Wide Receivers?

Tide Rising

Sep 11, 2002
Has anyone heard about where Matt Caddell, Chad Jackson, Jayson Swain are headed? Maybe, where they are leaning. Please, lend some info.

BamaSkins

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Brookside, Al, USA
One place I don't look for them to go is to the ***barn...since the barn signed Obooman and Arooman last year, I don't think they will be able to convince any of these to come there...unless they give them a caddie deal...vols give navigators so they may get one of the three...gators with new staff won't get any of the three...gerogia might get one of them...Bama may have a shot at one of them...

BamaKam

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2002
Orlando, FL
Caddell grew up an API fan, so don't rule him out. He has really been impressed with Bama though, we are definitely in with him.

Swain is a Bama lean right now; I expect he is the most likely of the 3 to sign.

Jackson is reluctant to speak to media, but is friends with Tim Castille and that bodes well for Bama. Look for FU and UGA to be the biggest competition for him.

cowtown tider

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 10, 2002
Fort Worth, TX USA
We are also on Cromartie's list as of now per Rivals. Rivals has him as the #2 receiver in the country. That means we are on the list of 4 of the top ten receivers in the land.

We must land at least one of these receivers!!!!!!!!

------------------
"The stadium is much larger now and I’m sure it will be the loudest we’ve experienced. It’s time to attach the silencer." -- Dennis Franchione refering to Jordan-Hare Stadium the night before his first Iron Bowl in 2001. Final score: Alabama 31 tsdtr 7.

BamaKam

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2002
Orlando, FL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cowtown tider:
We are also on Cromartie's list as of now per Rivals. Rivals has him as the #2 receiver in the country. That means we are on the list of 4 of the top ten receivers in the land.

We must land at least one of these receivers!!!!!!!!

</font>

I think that we will land at least 2 of them!
The future is very bright indeed!

Bama31

Sep 1, 2002
JC, TN
I talked to my old coach who coaches Swaim. He said it is between Bama, UT, and Michigan. Said Barners do not want anything to do with him since they are loaded with that position.

BamaKam

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2002
Orlando, FL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bama31:
I talked to my old coach who coaches Swaim. He said it is between Bama, UT, and Michigan. Said Barners do not want anything to do with him since they are loaded with that position.</font>
That's not exactly true, they are spinning like a top. Swain is one of the top 10 receivers in the country. He is not considering them so they are trying to act like they never wanted him. They are supposedly backing off of Jamarcus Russell as well and they aren't exaclty loaded at QB (hehe). I think they are backing off of a lot of guys that aren't considering them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.