Where to watch in North Atlanta?

tideronthehooch

1st Team
Nov 29, 2001
Roswell, GA
I'm in Roswell off Old Alabama. Anybody know of a place north of the city that'll be showing the game? I have regular Charter cable so I don't think I can order gameplan (or can I?). I know about Smith's, but that's a little farther than I'd like to go. Any suggestions are appreciated. RTR! :biga2:

Last edited:

tmcabee

Jul 23, 2002
Atlanta, GA USA
You might want to check Dreamland (in Alpharetta) or Frankie's (Roswell Rd just south of I-285). I've seen games there in the past, and since it's on GamePlan I would imagine that they (or any sports bar worth going to) would both have this game available.

ROLL TIDE! -bamatmac

jones097

Sep 3, 2004
UA/USU Game in Atlanta -- How do I get it?

I have Comcast Cable here in Atlanta, and I'm wondering how to get the UA/Utah State game tomorrow. Does anyone know what pay-per-view channel is going to carry the game? Thanks!

jones097

Sep 3, 2004
I'm new to the Atlanta area. Where is Smith's located? Is this a regular place for UA football watching? Does it get crowded with UA fans?

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Link
All season long, ESPN GamePlan delivers more than 100 top college football games from around the country. It’s your ticket to maximum college football this fall. Catch great football match ups from the most popular conferences in the country including Big TEN, PAC-10, Big XII, SEC, ACC, Big East, Conference USA and Mountain West. Call 1-888-COMCAST now for list of games available this weekend!

Season Starts: August 2004

Ends: November 2004
See if you can just order a one weekend package if you don't feel like paying $99 for the entire season.

lnadell

Hall of Fame
Oct 15, 1999
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
aliyagallery
Frankies has not been an alumni bar for a long time so you certainly don't want to go there. Smith's is to me the best place to watch, with it being first game of the season and pay-per-view it will get crowded fast so get there early. They did build a new tv room with lots of couches and a big screen off the main bar room, so thats where Bilbo and myself will be sitting tomorrow. As for where it is located, its on Piedmont Rd, in Midtown at the intersection of Monroe Drive, and Piedmont. There is Ansley mall across the intersection for parking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.