Player who hit Croyle

binns37388

Sep 7, 2004
Does anyone know the name of the Western Carolina player who made contact with Croyle when his injury happened?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Why?

I saw nothing wrong with what he did, only that Croyle didn't step out of bounds or throw the ball away. Croyle's competitive nature, which I absolutely loved last year proved his undoing this year.

Good luck and speedy recovery Brodie.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Not relevant. The damage was done before the contact.

Brodie said when he planted his foot it went. Anything after that is trivial.

So it doesnt matter.

binns37388

Sep 7, 2004
thanks for the replies. I thought it might have been a non contact injury, but I wasn't sure. There were two ex vols on that team and I was hoping it wasn't caused by one of those players.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
binns37388 said:
thanks for the replies. I thought it might have been a non contact injury, but I wasn't sure. There were two ex vols on that team and I was hoping it wasn't caused by one of those players.

Reaching dude, really come on. No player would stoop to that level. Not even for the almighty T.

I looked at it again and the closest player to him was a dlineman, and he wasnt one of the former UT'ers if it makes you sleep better. :rolleye2:

Last edited:

U-A

All-American
Jul 15, 2004
New Orleans, LA
I think we should be embarressed if we tried to humiliate someone on another team for an injury on a clean hit.

I know, it was a non-contact hit though....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.