Lang and Glenn Miles Update

first the good news: it looks like we will have ourselves a brand spankin' new guard next year, since we are pretty much guarenteed to get him. The Tide appear to be well on their way to the number class in a couple of years with GM, mikey williams, and Sani Ibrahim all being top prospects RTR!!!

now the other news WHAT IN THE NAME OF ERWIN DUDLEY IS GOING ON WITH JAMES LANG? i guess he decommitted from Louisville and is seriously considering signing with us. i dont know for sure though. if anyone does, PLEASE REPLY!!!RTR

Bulltide

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 2, 2000
Birmingham
From what I have read there is some confusion over whether or not he ever committed to Louisville. Apparently some of the sources at Louisville stated that he had committed and told the other schools to stop recruiting him. But I don't think he ever made the commitment. Louisville still looks like the team to beat, but Alabama, UAB, and Memphis are still in the hunt. I wouldn't put too much faith into getting him because we are not in the lead, and he has a long way to go to qualify.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.