Pick the score: Barn vs. ULM

RollBamaRoll90

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 10, 2012
Huntsville,AL
I was excited about Arkansas/Bama game, but ULM just made things more interesting. Not that I want ULM to have a leg up on SEC teams but anytime I can watch Auburn lose is a good time.

ULM - 27
BARN- 21

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Re: Pick the score: Barn vs. Ulm

As much as I would like to see weegles lose, I think last week was a combination of errors and not being prepared. As inept and problematic and the barn seems right now, I think they will focus so much energy for this game that they will pull it out.

war birds: 24

ULM: 14

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

As I stated in another thread, I think Chizik is gone if the Barn loses to ULM. I want Chizik to be there at least 2 more years, but I just can't find myself rooting for them.

ULM: 24
Barn: 14

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Barn 31 ULM 20. ULM blows it at the end. We gotta hope the barn wins enough this year so they don't fire cheezit.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008

IIRC, one of the barn's 3 wins in 1998 was against ULM, and it was an ugly win, like 10-6 or some such. I think the same thing will happen this Saturday. I'll say barn 12, ULM 10. No matter, though. The following week, they will run into a purple and gold buzz saw.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

I refuse to listen to the voice of reason. There are other voices in my head, and I like what they're saying.

ULM 35
Barn 3

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

It was La Tech they bear in 1998. The other 2 wins were Ole Miss & UCF.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

If you listened to pat dye yesterday and think chizik is gone you are in for a surprise. He is dye and lowder's hand picked man and there is no way he leaves after this year no matter what happens. That being said, ULM beats au 21-7. I think mccaleb will have another return for a td but that offense is one of the worst I have ever seen in the SEC.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

I have no feel for this game at all. ULM has got to be tired after an emotional win on Saturday, so are they riding momentum or are they all used up? Arkansas has a terrible defense, but it may be better than AU's has appeared so far. I'd be hard put to say whether the Barn's offense is worse than its defense or vice versa. Arkansas didn't have a great qb to use in the second half and as far as I can tell, AU doesn't have a great qb on campus.

I'm going to say that ULM comes out blazing and puts up points, but that Barn luck and the zebras eventually carry the day. No clue on what the final score is. But I agree that no matter what it is, next Saturday in Baton Rouge will be ugly for API. Very ugly. And if Cheezits thinks Lester will take it easy on him, he's not been paying attention.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Auburn's offense is horrible, one of the worst ever IMO. The offense has only scored 1 TD and the team as a whole has only score 2 total TDs. I see nothing that says that will change for this game... ULM 24 - AU 9.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
I watched ULM play some very inspired ball last Saturday night where Arkansas seemed dejected and lifeless. I know the Arkansas players were feeling that ULM should just roll over and die like all of their other rent a win opponents are supposed to do. Well this ULM team was pumped up the entire game, even when they were down multiple scores, and I credit their coaching staff for instilling that attitude. Add the fact, the ULM 1 deep may be just as salty talent wise (especially at the QB position) as most other mid-level SEC teams so they think they can hang with anybody. This also isn't mentioning that this isn't their first rodeo with the big boys so the intimidation factor just isn't there.

ULM passed for well over 400 yards against a top ten Arkansas team. The way Aubie played State, I see them having a tough time containing the ULM passing game. Plus, Aubie's Offense is borderline horrible. ULM can win this game but alot of their breaks against Arkie came on fourh downs and luck was just on their side that night. Maybe ULM can capture lightening in a bottle again, but I don't know. Aubie is still a SEC team with much better depth that has backed itself into a corner, which means they are going to be dangerous. ULM will not catch them by surprise, espcially after they just beat Arkansas.

The Barn 42
ULM 21

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.