chad jackson to bama is no more

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
That might actually be good for us, there is very, and I mean very little chance he will qualify academically. I'll take Caddell and his 3.7gpa any day....RTR

DESIGN4Q

Nov 23, 1999
BHAM, AL. U.S.A.
Gentlemen, I too is in accorded with the comment posted by user1. I would love to see Brody to Jackson combination along with anyone else, but I will not attack a young kid because he is not interest in the school of my choice. RTR

And may God bless and keep that young man

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
Thats strange how the barn suddenly appears on his list, with their high powered passing attack and all.....

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

OhiOTidE

Feb 15, 2001
Ohio
Assuming we hire Price, we will get our share of WR's. Look at his history with passing. His QB's include Bledsoe, Leaf and now Gesser. Check out his system he and the stats it consistantly puts up. Combine all this with Brodie and a seasoned O-line. We can bank Caddell, Meachum, and probably another late signee. Bet on it.

Another interesting thing to note is the fact you probably have not heard much about a WSU RB. I read however, WSU gained over 1400 yards on the ground this year. Still I would bet Price has never had a superior RB. It'll be interesting to see how Darby or Castille will look running in a Price offense.

My point is, Price does more with less. The argument he does not have the contacts in Alabama or the South for recruiting is weak. The fact is he recognizes talent. Also, top athletes don't come to Bama solely for a coach. I believe he will recruit with the very best.

Now if we can only get a top notch D coordinator....

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com
I dont have the link, but Birmingham News said today MP planned on meeting with Jackson this morning. I dont know if that worked out or not. I dont understand why he would go to Auburn when he'll be fighting for a job constantly with all the young recievers they have and after this year all of ours will be gone.

------------------
Coach Bryant would use him as a urinal.
-Paul Finebaum's take on Coach Fraud

tideronthehooch

1st Team
Nov 29, 2001
Roswell, GA
This is odd considering that I read that Jackson had a great visit with Price and that his mother has publicly stated that she would like for him to go to Bama. Remember who runs Border Wars; not exactly big Bama fans over there.

Its not even worth talking about the other unnecessary drivel in your post.

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
I read on TI that Chad had a GREAT meeting with CMP. If Chad can get his grades up, I'd love to sign him. In any other year, I think we would sign him anyway, and see what he doesn at a JUCO or CC. Maybe he will get his grades up. RTR

PS, I was enformed it was a 14 on the ACT, not a 12

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bo:
I read on TI that Chad had a GREAT meeting with CMP. If Chad can get his grades up, I'd love to sign him. In any other year, I think we would sign him anyway, and see what he doesn at a JUCO or CC. Maybe he will get his grades up. RTR

PS, I was enformed it was a 14 on the ACT, not a 12
</font>
FYI, It doesn't matter if we sign him or not if he fails to qualify. It has no impact on our scholarships if he fails.

------------------

"Hold the Rope" Benedict Arnold aka Dennis Franchione

"We weren't loyal to the coach, we were loyal to the University of Alabama" Center Alonzo Ephraim

"Through this adversity, we will move forward and become stronger than ever." Mal Moore

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Most schools oversign in anticipation that some will not academically qualify. So signing Chad will not hurt.

I personally think he should go to Tennessee. That way his scores would "amazingly" improve overnight, he would qualify, his mom would suddenly be able to afford a H2 (Hummer) and going to class would be optional.

If the UofT didn't suck so bad, I'd say they should petition the NFL for a franchise.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.