No Support Please....

M.C.Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 28, 2004
Titletown, Al, USA
Im sure that everyone is upset with the loss; I am as well, but all this moaning and complaining is sickening. This is not football people, one or two or even 10 losses does not take you out of contention. We can go on a streak at anytime(I prefer sooner than later). The SECT can be won by anyteam, we still have 6gms left anything can happen we could lose all 6 or win them all, who knows, they havent been played yet. Im a real TIDE fan and if Cub fan can come out and support their team year after year then I know I can. Besides , would you rather be a barner fan? I didnt think so!!

mannish

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2003
Springville, Alabama
I am a fan but it does get frustrating year in and year out. I like CMG a great deal but I think he may be running out of time.

I think the talent is there and has been there prior years.

I wish I knew the answer.

M.C.Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 28, 2004
Titletown, Al, USA
The Answer is: Keep hoping for the best and cheer these young guys on. This team has 1 rtn starter essentially, 2frosh(if you count Davis lack of exp.)a new pg and a game sg. It may take some time and I know its getting late in the year and we should be getting better but other more exp. teams are gelling and getting better too.

I just wish the "fans" wouldnt keep talking all this non-sense when they know better. Its not like we came in this year with a squad picked to run through the conf. we have for the most part held our own, we may be hurting now but as I said before it aint over theres a lot of Bball left and the last thing these young players need to see early in their careers is a bunch of quitting fans. That sets a good example, huhn?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.