I'm sick to my stomach

rolltide92276

1st Team
Jan 8, 2002
Hueytown, Alabama, U.S.A.
I feel so bad for our guys b/c they played so hard but just couldn't take advantage of their opportunities. Congrats UF; it was a heck of a game and it was a shame somebody had to lose. I'm proud of our guys; we just need to regroup again and get ready for the Big Dance. RTR!

rtrcam

All-SEC
Sep 23, 2003
Boaz, Alabama, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bamafanman:
perhaps we need to practice our free throws....</font>
That, and it would help to get a rebound or loose ball in the last 33 seconds. Oh well, sometimes it just doesn't go your way. Let's make some noise in the big dance.
RTR

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
Yeah, that loss sucked. I still feel good about our chances to do well in the tourney. We didnt play a bad ball game. Our free throws have been an issue all year. Florida is a well coached club, with some great shooters. And when you play a team like that, and dont make your free shots...Im proud of our team. Congrats, Earnest, on a great game. Good Game! Now lets get our legs under us and get ready for the last 6 games. Roll Tide!!

------------------
"Old Mexico...that sounds like the test of all test if you ask me....I'm in!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.