Ronald Steele(FB/BB)?

ROLLER

Banned
Mar 3, 2002
Winnersville, AL, USA
Any of you guys got any info on the young man. The few times I read the Birmingham paper now days, he and his team are doing impressive things. I believe he plays both sports(FB and BB)? I read he had 7 steals and was 5 for 5 for threes in the quarter finals. Finished with 30 points and thats twice I've heard of those numbers of him.

------------------
The supreme effort is a team effort.

AIRBAMA

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 7, 2003
Birmingham, Al. USA
This guy is a great kid. He has a 4.0 at John Carroll and is the nicest guy to be around. The guy has opportunities at every major university in the country, including Duke and Stanford. But he is truly an Alabama fan. CMG is literally at school every other weekend. He is a better BB player than FB, but can play both very well.

Look for him to commit early to the TIDE. No sources close to him or my brothers, sisters cousin told me - just a gut feeling. I do know this, CMG said about Steele, he does just want him, I said he has to have him. He is that good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.