Max Martin committed to Michigan (links)

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
Supposedly he called the insiders reporter on the way back from Ann Arbor. I'd take their site as being more credible at the moment. All these recruiting networks try to scoop each other and rivals probably won't recognize the commit unless it is unavoidable, since Martin didn't talk to them first.

The good news is that the people who commit this early without taking several visits usually end up changing. The same thing happened last year when Jayson Swain visited Michigan in the Summer. I'm guessing when the temp drops around November here, and Martin realizes it is going to be about 5 degrees up there most of the time he may change his mind.

------------------
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."
-Derrick Thomas
(1967-2000)

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

crimsonman38

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2003
Holly Pond, AL
Not as bad as you think. I have watched the kid play and he is a heck of a football player, but I know other kids who played with him and his character may come into question. The other kid off the Bob Jones squad is the best athlete on that team. I think his name is Brown. If we could nab him that would be a great catch.

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
David Brown is a monster. He will be the best lineman in the state this year. I'd love to get him.

------------------
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."
-Derrick Thomas
(1967-2000)

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.