Recriuting Questions ??!?!?!

rolltide875

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 27, 2002
Trussville,AL,USA
I was looking back at our commitment list from 2002 and I noticed that 4 of the 19 players that selected the Tide that year are not with us at the present time. Titus Ryan never got to play at 'Bama,because of his grades. But he is at JUCO and he has already commited (again) to us for our 2004 class (our 2nd commit so far,Aaron Johns is a CB that is also commited). Chris Brodwer also never qualified to play for us, so he is at JUCO. But that is all I know about him. Does anyone remember or know something about him and where he is now ? Is he planning to come back to 'Bama , because he was suppose to be a really good CB on the next level. Henry Smith an offensive linemnen(projected as a DT on in college though) is the last person not on the present Alabama team. I have looked and looked and I can't find anything on him. I also can't find anything on saftey Chauncey Malone. I have looked through 3 differnt rosters and I can't find his name anywhere. I have no idea where this player is! Can anyone help me in finding his status right now or you may have heard anything. The reason I posted this topic is , because with us on NCAA probation every schlorship counts for us! We have already lost one of our commits from 2003! QB Cliff Davis is not going to go to 'Bama because he got drafted in the MLB draft. So he choose money over playing with Alabama in the fall! Go figure ! Reply back.............

875, Browder was a DE, not a CB. I don't think he even made it to a JC. Smith and Malone both went to JC (can't remember which ones) but I seem to recall that both are on somewhat shaky ground academically and may never play at Bama. Chances are if you can't make it academically at the JC level, you probably couldn't make it in Tuscaloosa. Sad to say but that's the way it is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.