Danny Muy

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Muy 6-4, 270 lb lineman out of Lincoln High is Talahassee, Fla. has made an unofficial visit to Alabama. He is being recruited by Alabama, Nebraska, Clemson, MTSU, E. Carolina and Conn. He has Bama and the Huskers at the top of his list.

Muy made his visit with his stepfather Scott who said Alabama really showed them a great program, They met with Coach Shula, Coach Connelly, AD Mal Moore and got to watch a practice. They toured the complex, watched about 90 min of practice, toured the Bryant Museum and got to meet Kenny Stabler.

The Shula name was immediate recognition since Scott has a picture of Don Shula hanging in his office. They are both big Shula fans. They said it was also quite humbling to be considered for Alabama's 19 compaired to others 25.

The Muy's plan on visiting Nebraska where they are noted for producing fine linemen and possibly some others. Danny is considered one of the top linemen in the country and could play center or guard.

I don't have a crystal ball but my intincts tell me that he eventually will sign with Alabama. Nebraska does have a tradition of turning our fine OL BUT, Lincoln is half way across the country. It's a heck of a lot easier for his family/friends/girlfriend to see him play in Tuscaloosa. He sounds like a good one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.