Chris Nickson

tidefan82

1st Team
Aug 16, 2000
Opp,Alabama,U.S.
I watched Pike County beat Elba 35-0 tonight. Nickson was unstoppable. Great passer and runner. Not a bad db either. Very fast and elusive. Scrambles well. He can throw the long ball. He had 2 60 yard pass completions tonight. He completed several 20 yard slants. Has great field vision. His TE, Nick Walker caught a 60 yard td pass in stride. Walker runs like a WR.

tidefan82

1st Team
Aug 16, 2000
Opp,Alabama,U.S.
I have read that he is being recruited by Bama as an athlete. However, I think he would be great at QB. He can run, pass, and he is a big playmaker. He could also end up being the Valedictorian of his class. He would also make a great safety or wr. Not heavy enough for lb. If Bama does not recruit him as a qb, Nickson will be quarterbacking at Auburn. Three of his teammates are looking at Auburn.

Bama Mac

BamaNation Citizen
May 30, 2000
Montgomery, AL
Not a big recruiting follower or anything like that, but I did grow up in that area and I can tell you one thing, almost all quality players from PCHS that qualify end up at AU.

Bama Mac

BamaNation Citizen
May 30, 2000
Montgomery, AL
Maybe the Aub's have stopped sending money to the quality HS programs in the SE corner of the State then. They sure did from the early 80's until I left for grad school in 89.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.