SEC West vs. SEC East

VegasTigerFan

Nov 3, 2000
Henderson, NV
It's early yet but so far the West really seems to have the East's number. You guys swept UGA (which we'll try to do today as well) you're 1 - 1 against Fla (we were 2 - 0 -1 against them last weekend - dumb travel rules) and it seems like the rest of the West has had success against the East as well. Are our teams that much better or will this trend reverse itself as the season progresses?

Also - I was stunned to see that they have our teams scheduled to play next weekend. Usually, we're an end of year series, since the SEC knows that it's usually LSU and Bama going to the wire for the league championship.

------------------

Webtv tech support - you have problems, we have morons...

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
I was suprised the Bama v. LSU series was early as well. But, I can't argue, because being early in the year, I can go to it! I think the West has 4 legit SEC title contenders - Bama, AU, LSU, MSU, and I don't know much about Ark. I think the East only has one - USC. The West usually is the better division in baseball....RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.