Arron Johns Stat Update

damanishere

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 7, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Well, T'vill got spanked by the #1 team in 4A. But AJ was as good as advertised. Here our his stats for the game. This is a part of the article from the mobile press.

"Johns, who has committed to play for the University of Alabama, gained 197 yards on 21 carries, including a 72-yard touchdown run. He also re turned a kickoff 91 yards for another score and finished with 336 all-purpose yards."

BamaNateTion

Scout Team
Jun 16, 2003
Montgomery, AL
www.lcm4christ.net
So does that put him somewhere around 1300 for the year? And how many TDs? That's amazing.
I have heard people say that if we land Manson...Jones may stay at DB. I guess it hard to say. But we need them both.
Does anyone have any stats for our other recruits?
ROLL TIDE!

Dr. Know

Banned
Feb 15, 2001
Orange Tx via Lower Ala.
Let me put it to you like this. A personal friend of mine went to the game to see AJ.
Yes, UMS should have won the game, but he came away with this, " AJ has the kind of cutting ability and speed that you dont see very often. He slipped on the wet field very often. When he didn't slip, he was GONE. On the kick return, UMS had the angle and AJ still out ran everyone by 10 yards when he hit the end zone." Also, this friend of mine walk on as a QB at Bama, so he's seen some good ball players. Aj's got to get a look at RB!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.