'Bama Riots Over Bear Bryant Cartoons

uafootball92

1st Team
Sep 21, 2005
St. Charles, Missouri
I have no idea about the "riots" that happened today but I'm sure we will hear about it later if they were in fact "riots". The article though is just stupid.

Any time you **** off a substantial portion of the population in the deep south, it is a highly dangerous situation.
This is either a bunch of college kids or immature adults doing exactly what they said, "****ing off the deep south. That is all they set out to do. If they had anyone they could even compare to the Bear then they would know how mad people would get and they wouldn't do it out of respect. I guess Woody Hayes at OSU is the best they ever got and the Bear is still ahead of him by about a 100 or so wins. The "M-Zone" is stupid and now I will never go back to that site again because of this.

RTR

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Personnally, I thought this was very, very funny until I spilled hot soup in my lap due to laughing too hard1 Now its just very funny.

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
The Blog...

In my opinion was aimed at how can a group of people, religious people I might add, go out and cause distruction and deaths due to a cartoon.

It is also my opinion, that if that is the basis of anyones religion (viloence), I do not want any part of it.

If these people want to be respected, they first should act like it.

Now, I know most of the posts where in fun, but, I would not suggest that those folks come down here and say that at a BAMA biker bar on Saturday night around 11:00 pm. :biggrin2:

crimsonnate

3rd Team
Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, Tennessee
Just a bunch of Michigan trash. That is by far the worst state in the union. Besides Mass. Besides those big Ten schools back then were to scared to play us. The only big Ten school with any class is Penn State.

Roll Tide

Last edited:

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
crimsonnate said:
Just a bunch of Michigan trash. That is by far the worst state in the union. Besides Mass. They are a safe haven for pedofiles and Terrorist (Deerborn Michigan). Let them take their shots.

Roll Tide
:conf2:

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
crimsonnate said:
What was that for. I did not mean it in a bad way I like many people up there but I have heard a lot of bad things from people who reside up there.
Just wanted to make sure you understood that article wasn't real...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
how long before a pakistani flag burning mob gets wind of this and demonstrates against our rights to satire their plight?

pcolatide

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2004
Snug Harbor, Florida
I thought it was very funny! Would have done it myself if I had thought of it. But then maybe not, I live in Alabama territory.
Fans it's healthy to be able to laugh at yourself. Yes we have turned him into a mythologic figure.

Boclive

All-American
Sep 6, 2002
Lord,

We TRUMPET our most sincere prayer;

That you will smite the Wolverine NATION severely and without mercy henceforth and from this day forward; and that your WRATH last a THOUSAND years; and include SEVERELY cold weather; and in the short periods of respite from the cold, biting insects and LOCUSTS.

We would normally be compassionate, however they have BLASPHEMED THE COACH, Paul William Bryant (1913-1983)(323-85-17). As if that were not justification enough for calling for a POX upon their houses, they are a BLUE state.

WE the BAMA nation do STRONGLY beseech thee LORD, to CURSE the 101 some odd thousand AND their progeny for a hundred generations; and that the WOLVERINE running backs shall be tentative when choosing a hole; that the Wolverine fullbacks be confounded and confused; and the passes of the Wolverine quarterbacks flutter and fall harmlessly to the ground for decades upon decades.

We STRONGLY call upon YOU Lord, to CURSE the houses of the WOLVERINE nation, so that ALL of their children be born without clothes.

We ask these things with the FULL expectation our PRAYERS will be fulfilled forthwith and beginning tomorrow morning.

Lord, if you have any questions about the football part of this, go up to the BIG house and ask Coach Bryant, he will explain it to you.

AMEN

Crimson Hawk

Hall of Fame
Dec 16, 2001
North Alabama
Good one Bo.......but just in case, I'm applauding from a respectable distance......just in case The Good Lord, or Coach Bryant, don't find it funny! :rolleye2: :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.