Markus Manson

bama20

Oct 14, 2003
Word is out that he has committed to Florida. He was asked if this is true, and he denied it. I hope that he is telling the truth. He needs to stay at home with BAMA. Roll Tide!!

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Well that's a bunch of gossip because I just checked on rivals and they didn't say a thing about him being committed to UF!

------------------
I Remember '55

"Well Eli, Smokey just came out of the tunnel, and he's about 100 yards away from me now, and if I had my deer rifle I believe I could drop him, back to you Eli" -- Jerry Duncan's comments to Eli Gold just prior to kickoff against Tennessee.

My new favorite line: You can't spell SLUT without UT!!!!!!

I BELIEVE

Roll Tide Roll

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Well like that forum is called it's all Swamp Gas and until I get it out of Rivals.com or something I'm not going to believe it!!!!!

------------------
I Remember '55

"Well Eli, Smokey just came out of the tunnel, and he's about 100 yards away from me now, and if I had my deer rifle I believe I could drop him, back to you Eli" -- Jerry Duncan's comments to Eli Gold just prior to kickoff against Tennessee.

My new favorite line: You can't spell SLUT without UT!!!!!!

I BELIEVE

Roll Tide Roll

I'll believe it when I see it. Zook is an unbelievable recruiter though. Trouble is, chances are, he'll be fired before he gets a chance to see the fruits of his labor. The Florida faithful simply won't put up with losing 3-4 games every year. I also don't think he's a very good coach. Seems like he's vying to be the Mack Brown of the SEC: Great recruiter, lousy coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.