wanting your help

I play football for a 5A school in Columbus Georgia I was gona ask some of ya'll the best way I can get Alabama coaches to come and look at me because my biggest dream is to play for Alabama. I am currently a sophomore but next year I will be a junior and figured I need to start looking at my options. I am not to sure of my position yet I hope to either play fullback, DB, or halfback. I played guard this past year because of my strength but I am not big enough for the next level at that position. I am 5-10 180 pounds I am working on my speed I run a 4.6 right now and I am benching 275 I squat about 350. Just wanting ideas right now but tank you in advance.

------------------
Just remember times will get better whether we are 3-6 or 9-0 I will always bleed crimson and cream and I hope you do too.

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
We need more kids like you who want to play for Bama. I hope you make it. I dont really know how to contact the staff but you could see if your coach can do something for you. Hope you live your dream and wear crimson one day. Dont give up. You could always walk on but I dont know your financial situation. Walk ons are one of the highest valued things right now especially good ones and at this time of sanctions.

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
Hey Jock! I hope you decide to play for the crimson tide regardless. I would advise you, as Gameface indicated, to let your coach know you are interested in playing college football. Let you guidance counsler know as well. Your coach has alot of resources and contacts that can get your name out there. Where I went to school, of the few athletes who could be recruited, the coach would put together a highlight tape of you, showing some of your best plays/blocks/tackles/ect. Your coach has every play of yours on film, so he would be the one who could really show you off to anyone interested. I wish you luck and hope your heart steers you the capstone!!

------------------
"Old Mexico...that sounds like the test of all test if you ask me....I'm in!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.