recruiting update / testing....

Squall

Scout Team
Sep 2, 2001
Tusc. (from Dallas, TX)
first, why is this board so dead?? Maybe because i'm from Texas i'm used to more recruiting.

oh well, here are updates i've found on players we "MIGHT" be interested in. I have no inside contacts, just what i read off the net.

QB
Brandon Avalos The Link (pay) Bama Commit

Reggie McNealokay, rumors in Texas have Reggie looking around, he is curretnly commited to A&M. Reggie finished third in the state 100 meters last year. 6'2'' 210 and he has a cannon of an arm. it's not likely that he'll come to Bama, but it's said Franchione is working on him. This would be huge folks.

RB
DeShan Wynn
The Link (pay)
The Link (pay)

just testing right now, i have class, but will work on it later tonight....

mike
Tide Freshman

squalor

1st Team
Feb 21, 2000
Redneck Riviera
I'm a DB fan. I still recall how Oklahoma's DB's shut down FSU. Sadly, I remember Josh Reed muscling Dixon in our loss to LSU.
I hope we can get some 6'2", 4.4-40yd players at the position. We need some rotation at the position, even if we need to move Fulgham and Givens to CB and maybe DuPree to SS. I'm really hoping Chris James will develop into that fast, tall FS that seems to be everywhere and gives our CB's the confidence to go for the INT instead of a tackle after the catch.
Any players fit those stats who want to play for Bama ?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.