Thank You

38 Special

1st Team
Dec 11, 2001
Tuscaloosa
And so we end the year on low note. Or do we? These guys weren't supposed to be in the postseason at all. They came out and beat the top three seeds in the tournament to win for a second consecutive year. I'm really proud of what these guys accomplished. Seniors, you will be missed! I've grown close to so many of you.

TII, It's been great getting to know you this year. One day soon, we'll get to meet in person and talk baseball over a cold one.

JoJo, Drop the lawschool gig and go into baseball analysis. It's been a blast with you this year.

DT, What can I say? You've been a great friend over the last couple of years. I'll be seeing you and JoJo frequently, so I won't get real emotional with either of you.

Bo, Great input on the board. You are a true Bama fan.

Tider in NC, Thanks for the correspondence. I'll take care of him.

To all of the others, thank you for making this board so great.

jtownbama, Thank you. What a thrill to watch one of the greatest players in the country week after week.

No matter where this great game takes me over the next couple of years, and no matter what color my uniform may be, I'll always bleed crimson. I hope everyone continues to keep people informed. The internet is a great thing. Who could have ever imagined that some random ex-punter in Illinois could keep Bama fans all over the world informed about a baseball game being played hundreds of miles away?

Thank You!

Roll Tide!

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
38, thank you for what you've done for the board this year. You're the glue that holds it together. You baseball insight is a huge plus and really adds a lot to the board as a whole. I hope most of y'all will stay and we can still talk baseball (Bama and others) throughout the summer and in the offseason. RTR

don19

May 28, 2003
Montgomery, AL, USA
I just got back from College Station, and I totally agree about the way the season ended. It wasn't fun, but I was SO proud of those players seeing their unity during the last inning. And they never ever gave up even when trailing big.

Can't wait for next year...good thing await.

Omaha 2004 -- Roll Tide!

Mar 1, 2003
Columbus,NC,USA
I am excited about next season. It was good to see that Adam got all tourney team. As I said on an earlier post, this has been a highlight being on this board. In my day,we did'nt have computers that kept us informed the way we do today. This group of players and fans will be truly remembered as the class of the SEC,IMO.
38,Tll,Jo-Jo,Bo,DT,BamaTF,-We could start our own college team next season, Jo-Jo can negotiate the contracts, The rest of us will be the coaches and we will use the current team as our players. Yeh,I know, KEEP DREAMING.
Again, to all the members who have been so supportive of this board, Great Season also.
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.