Eric Shelton

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Crimson Hawk

Hall of Fame
Dec 16, 2001
North Alabama
Anyone out there know anything about Eric
Shelton transferring from FSU ? Why he is transferring , or where he might be headed?
He was one of the most highly
recruited backs in USA last year.

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
Eric Shelton was a very high profile recruit.

From my understanding, CBB will release Shelton, but not to another ACC school, Miami or the Gators. Shelton is currently "absent" from practice and will not travel to the Gator Bowl.

The "good money"(sorry, maybe that should read "good shoes")seems to indicate that Shelton will end up at Louisville.

There is all manner of speculation as to the reasons for Shelton's departure. IMO, it is more likely that Shelton was simply impatient with his playing time. He did play this year, but as I recall, it was at FB. May be wrong, but I think he had a couple of scores. However, on the RB side, he is #3, behind Nick Maddox who seems well entrenched at that position. From a personal standpoint, maybe Shelton became a bit homesick in Tallahasse. I think he is from Kentucky.

RTR!!!

PS - I have a hunch that Shelton will not be the last to take the "A train" out of FSU in the relatively near future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.