Chevis Jackson has committed to LSU

ROLLER

Banned
Mar 3, 2002
Winnersville, AL, USA
OK lets get Nickson. What is the deal with these young guys? Don't they know LSU is loaded and it will be around his junior season before his name is called. I just can't figure how the playing time Bama has to offer doesn't appeal to skill guys. Guess LSU is doing something right, but that's why I can't pull for the Tigers. When they keep hitting the Mobile area, people will get the picture.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ROLLER:
OK lets get Nickson. What is the deal with these young guys? Don't they know LSU is loaded and it will be around his junior season before his name is called. I just can't figure how the playing time Bama has to offer doesn't appeal to skill guys. Guess LSU is doing something right, but that's why I can't pull for the Tigers. When they keep hitting the Mobile area, people will get the picture.</font>
I lived in Mobile from 1986-88 and can tell you that LSU has a good following there. Actually LSU campus is close to the same distance as UA's. Anyway, I do understand how winning really helps in recruiting young players.....I believe A. Zow made a statement to that effect last week on slimebaum.
drjamesm

Roller, Chris Nickson has been offered by the Alabama staff but he wants some kind of guarentee he'll play QB. I've never seen him play but I understand he IS a pretty good QB. The only knock on him that I can think of as a QB is that he's only 6' (and that may be fudging it, could be 5'11"). Brodie is listed at anywhere from 6-1 to 6-2. Either way, he had quite a few passes batted down at the LOS. It would only be worse for Nickson as a QB. It's a tough call.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.