The Tide can we exspect.....

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
any surprises? What about Void? Hows the class shaping up with others? You seem to know alot about recruiting and I love it myself. Are our 12 commits as good as any 12 around? We wont be ranked at the end because of pure #'s but will our 19 stack up pretty good with anyone or are we middle of the road? Looks like CMS is concentrating on the state which is a great move in my opinion. Is Castiles intrest waivering or will it be hard to beat us?

Thanks and RTR and Happy Holidays.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Surprises? Manson would be a huge surprise.
And is still a possibilty. I will feel better if/when Brown, Washington, and Castille commit.

I think Castille is the most likely followed by Brown and then Washington.

I think we will get Hamilton, whose stock is rising.

Maybe Patrick White if Ryan doesn't make it.

I expected 2-3 commitments by Christmas and C. Davis met at least 1 of those. I still think we may get 1 more soon.

Void is a project. If he passes his test he has a scholarship waiting. Manson would win out if we could get him. Funny how we can't sell playing time at the RB position.

Anyways, plan for next year to load up on RB, QB, OL, DL, LB.

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
Thanks that is great info. It would be great to get Manson. I dont understand rbs not wanting to come and play for us either. I was wondering about the White kid also. Isnt he the one that wanted to play baseball also and they told him no? Anyway thanks and keep it coming.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
White is basically an athlete and is projecting at WR. You are thinking about John Parker Wilson who plays QB and wants to pursue baseball as well. I completely agree with Shula in that I don't want any scholarship QB playing any other sport other than football.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Hey The Tide...I heard that Pennington had shown a desire to start playing baseball again. Is that true?

Also, if Avalos does stay, is he going to continue playing baseball and do yo use see him moving to another position?

------------------
"Bryant can take his and beat yours, and then he can turn around and take yours and beat his." Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former coach under Coach Bryant at Texas A&M.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Well I am sure Avalos and Pennington plan to play baseball still and Shula will honor that since that was allowed under past coaches, BUT will make it know that it isn't appreciated. I think Guillon will surpass Pennington as backup this spring. BUT I don't think we can afford to lose any QBs till next year's class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.