Tickets

ncbama

Suspended
Jun 1, 2003
Albemarle NC
I am interested in getting tickets to the Western Carolina game. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to get them? Is it sold out? How easy is it to get tickets outside the gate? Any help would be appreciated.

BAMA FANatic

Scout Team
Jun 30, 2001
(Harvest, AL) Northport,Ala
ncbama, normally on a nonconference game the tickets are usually plentiful even on game day. The thing to do is just be around beautiful Bryant Denny Stadium and you will find tickets. So don't worry about them, just come on.

Roll Tide Roll....

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Also, that games tickets will be offered as a package with two or three other games. You'll have many ways of getting tickets to that particular game.

However, BamaFANatic is correct...just go to BD and wonder around...there will be THOUSANDS available and likely for face value or even less!

------------------
The Bus to our future is driven by Coach Mike Shula...Get on board or be left behind!

--Me

BamaPacker

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 1, 2003
Raleigh, NC, USA
I just called the ticket office the other day, and they said individual game tickets will go on sale in late July. I'm going to check back then to try to get tickets for homecoming. I'm from NC too, and I don't really feel like travelling 12 hours to take a chance at being able to get tickets.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Bamapacker:

Until this past August I spent the last 7 years in Dallas Texas. Dallas is just about 11 1/2 hours from Tuscaloosa and I came back often. Not once was it a chance at getting tickets! There are ALWAYS tickets available and almost always in a price range where you feel comfortable.

------------------
The Bus to our future is driven by Coach Mike Shula...Get on board or be left behind!

--Me

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.