2 questions for the guru!

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
The Tide what is the status of Dawson and why are we not recruiting (or anyone for that matter) Brandon Thornton? Me personally would love to have this kid he is a hard worker and dedicated and would love to play for us.

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
He is Running Back that plays for Homewood in Birmingham. Ran for tons of yards and had a nose for the end zone kinda like Shaun Alexander. Strange thing is no sec team is after him. I thought after last year he would be high and had a good senior year but no one is after him. It may just be me but I think the kid has what it takes to play D-1 but I am no scout. He was beat out by Castille for 5A back of the year. I thought he would win it. He had close to 2000 yards rushing this year and like 30 touchdowns. IMHO its a mistake not to sign a kid like this. Homewood played some tuff competition this year and this kid and Castille are good friends and will work out this summer together.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
We are in the lead for Dawson. As for Thorton, I suppose the staff have backs rated a little higher, plus Thorton is a little light for his slow 40. JMO

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.