NY Times: Saban and Davis show they can still recruit (link)

TiderinMiss

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2000
Clinton, MS
New York Times

They have yet to coach in a game since returning to college football, but Alabama’s Nick Saban and North Carolina’s Butch Davis are well on their way toward transforming the programs they were hired to revive...
... Alabama’s haul on national signing day was rated No. 10 in the country by Rivals and No. 19 by Scout, while North Carolina’s class was ranked No. 16 by Rivals and No. 15 by Scout.

nathan

1st Team
May 17, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Just wait till next year's NY Times report. I fully expect, with a year of recruiting at the big A under his belt, Saban will look like a crimson ninja.

Seriously, he surprised me with only 4 weeks... Good job MM!

Last edited:

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
You can all read the liberal rag that is the NY Times, while sipping your latte and driving your Volvo with the Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker on your way to an antiwar demonstation. I'll pass.

paulym

1st Team
Jan 27, 2006
Philly, PA
You can all read the liberal rag that is the NY Times, while sipping your latte and driving your Volvo with the Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker on your way to an antiwar demonstation. I'll pass.
I'm sorry, weren't we talking about football?

TurningTide

1st Team
Dec 17, 2004
Here we go again... liberal this, liberal that. GET OVER IT.

Spot Dailey

Suspended
May 31, 2003
Los Angeles
www.JohnTown.com
Hey man. Let's talk football and keep this republikkon loserspeak over on the non sports board. Oh, and the Mercedes is converted to bio-diesel. Burns walnut oil actually. It's a little less than regular fuel and is completely and totally environmentally friendly. You can add that to your little put down list right under the "Pro-Choice", "Separation Of Church and State", "Impeach Bush" and "Save The Constitution" bumper stickers.

Roll2vic

Scout Team
Oct 25, 2006
Hey man. Let's talk football and keep this republikkon loserspeak over on the non sports board. Oh, and the Mercedes is converted to bio-diesel. Burns walnut oil actually. It's a little less than regular fuel and is completely and totally environmentally friendly. You can add that to your little put down list right under the "Pro-Choice", "Separation Of Church and State", "Impeach Bush" and "Save The Constitution" bumper stickers.
Huh? Written like another clear thinking liberal. Compassionate too.
Back to the reason we log on here: Congrats to Coach Saban and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Sounds like some folks don't know how to play nice in the football sandbox.

Now take the sparring over to Non-Sports and let the rest of us enjoy the thread.

Ahem...
I too am very impressed with CNS's first effort out of the gate. It seems like he and his new assistants wasted no time hitting the road and the phone lines. I like his work ethic!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.