Stabler takes over Finebaum's Old WERC Timeslot!

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Dunaway and Brown or Stabler and Stewart will be a hard decision for me. I really enjoy the D&B show. I couldn't care less about listening to Finebaum.

The other thing that stood out about the article was Winches. I thought he'd pledged that he was done with radio. I had hoped that would be the case.

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
Dunaway and Brown or Stabler and Stewart will be a hard decision for me. I really enjoy the D&B show. I couldn't care less about listening to Finebaum.

The other thing that stood out about the article was Winches. I thought he'd pledged that he was done with radio. I had hoped that would be the case.
Stabler and Stewart would be a no-brainer for me. Unfortunately, I had resorted to listening to Finebaum a little bit because there were no other shows on during that timeslot that are worth a crap. Now, I see no reason to tune into Finebaum anymore. This is great news!

Randy Watson

3rd Team
Aug 9, 2006
Queens
I guess I'll ask it, since nobody else has -

Do you think this is an attempt to let Chris and Snake get used to broadcasting with each other in anticipation of them doing more of this in the future...say in an official capacity at certain UA athletic events?

I guess I'll ask it, since nobody else has -

Do you think this is an attempt to let Chris and Snake get used to broadcasting with each other in anticipation of them doing more of this in the future...say in an official capacity at certain UA athletic events?
It sure seems like it. A show like this will allow them to build chemistry with each other and have it in place whenever a change is made.

BamaScooter16

1st Team
Aug 2, 2006
McCalla, AL
It sure seems like it. A show like this will allow them to build chemistry with each other and have it in place whenever a change is made.
I may be out of the loop, but is something gonna happen to Eli Gold? As long as I can remember him and the Snake have been calling Bama games on the radio. To be honest I cant even imagine listening to another announcer on gameday. :BigA:

Randy Watson

3rd Team
Aug 9, 2006
Queens
I may be out of the loop, but is something gonna happen to Eli Gold? As long as I can remember him and the Snake have been calling Bama games on the radio. To be honest I cant even imagine listening to another announcer on gameday. :BigA:
Nothing I know of. It's the offseason, so we're just bored and speculating. We'll see what happens this summer, I guess.

CokerGuy29

Scout Team
Nov 23, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
So does this mean Chris Stewart is leaving 1420 the TUSK and his morning show from 7-9? I love that show and I may have to follow Chris Stewart wherever he goes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.