dear Aggie

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
dear Aggie,
I has herd a roomer that us'uns is going to switch to Nike youneforms. Kan yew tell me iffin that is true?
Goober

Dear Goob,
That may be true since the sportin goods store at Toomer's Korner has in some new stuff. They has Nike overalls wiff the Auburn lowgo on the bib, and arnge and blew straw hats, Nike welcome mats for yore trailer door and lots of plow boots to chuse frum. The first one hunnert customers also gits a free bumper sticker that says "my other tractor is a cadillac." Hope to see yew at the next tree rollin.
Aggie

talisitider

All-SEC
Jan 24, 2003
Tallassee, AL
Goobs,
Iz not sur Aggie give usun the ful stury.
Weez (alomnos chapterz in eech cownty) voted on dese Nicky jerzeez... Dar wuz 3 choices Nicky, the stilesh croaker sack revursable, and doze sleke newzzuns made from state of the ark matterelz 60% gote hare mesh, 39% chicken feather, and 1% grownd laymenated manures of allz. It wuz a closin vote, but yes weez will haves Nicky jerzeez cummin dis fall.

sincerity,
Aggie #2

P.S./B.S.- Weez haz de agz dept. and de chem enginear dept. workuns on deez brakethru shooz much likes de new nicky mayfly witch is berry lite and haz a shurt lyf span. Cumpownd of byodegrateble tings (manurz of curse, buttbean hullz, whit part of shicken manurz, and emoo oilz jus 2 nam a few componants. looh 2 here from uys suun.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.