Bama car accessories

IHateUT

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Knoxville, TN
Most of the new ones I see are the static cling ones which are easy to remove. Applying them can be a pain if you don't do it right. If you don't, you get dirt behind it and they eventually fall off. But, like I said, if you do it right, they stick as good as stickers and come off clean when you want to change.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have a UA car flag from 95. Everytime I come down, I always forget it. I am going to stick it in my suitcase so I don't forget come November!

pcolatide

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2004
Snug Harbor, Florida
I caution to do some research on your paint finish before using a magnetic sign. I screwed up a paint job on an Oldsmobile 98 once by using a magnetic sign. Yes for you young folks an Olds used to be a GM make of vehicle.:)

alatider

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
The center of Alabama
If you leave a magnet one on the pait job long enough, it waill leave a lasting impression. Put a thick coating of car wax down before you adhere it to the paint. Most newer cars have a coating of polyethelene on top of the paint, so no wax is needed.

The window decals will eventually bond themselves to the glass. If they do, then use lighter fluid to get it off of the glass. It will not harm the glass.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
For game weekend i usually have to red script :BigA: flags on my rear windows, and two magnetic script :BigA:'s on my front doors.

As far as the magnets go, mine said on the package not to apply to a wet car, and of course i did, and they left a whiteish mark on my doors. But that was easily removed with another washing. Other than that i've had no problems with them and my paint job.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.