BAMA not in the early lineup on ESPN/ESPN2

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
Out of the 5 games you have mentioned, 2 of the are OOC and slated for PPV. So, in essence they will be televised by ESPN...just on their GamePlan option.

The other three are SEC games which I'm willing to bet will be picked up by a "free" network. (considering cable as free TV
)

The link to this schedule contradicts the announcement the other day on Tidesports.com that ESPN will pick up the Ole' Miss game. If you will note, that schedule you have linked doesn't even have any games listed for the Sept. 11th weekend...the same weekend TS.com said we will play at 9PM, CST.

Not only that, look at the weekend of the 18th. There are two slots open on ESPN and the Duece that we could easily fall into.

[This message has been edited by TerryP (edited 06-16-2004).]

IAM4ALA

Apr 19, 2001
Germantown, TN
Well ESPN has not announced any SEC games yet.

So we still may be picked up in the early going.

on the 18th the ESPN2 8:00 and ESPN 6:30 SEC slots are still open.

All the other weeks nothing listed. I dont think Tidesports.com is wrong.

Like I said in an earlier post we will be on ESPN quite a bit this year!

toddhsv

3rd Team
May 18, 2004
huntsville, alabama
With all due respect people, If September 18th, ESPN has Alabama/Western Carolina. . .then I would think they could do a whole lot better!

------------------
RTMF

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by toddhsv:
With all due respect people, If September 18th, ESPN has Alabama/Western Carolina. . .then I would think they could do a whole lot better!

</font>
Yeah, that's not exactly the draw that ESPN is looking for. Looks like I'll be having to watch that one at Wilhagen's on PPV.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.