What is your favorite football roadtrip?

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
This can be in the SEC or outside of the SEC........
What is your favorite place to visit while following BAMA on the road?

Despite all the puke orange, I enjoy the trip to Knoxville. Especially since we have friends that dock their boat on the river most of the weekend. Tailgating on a boat is a fun experience......

I also enjoy Gainesville, but my bad experience last year may have altered my opinion a bit:rolleye2:

Last edited:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
2 years ago I took my fiance to her 1st Bama game at Ole Miss. We had a nice time and the weather was just beautiful. We were sitting on the Bama sideline closest to the goal post where the game winning kick was made. She enjoyed herself better that I imagined. She was cheering Bama on.

DaveinDFW

1st Team
Mar 31, 2003
Lakeview, AL
My wife and I travel to every game. Arkansas is the best in the SEC, the fans there are great. Although nothing is better than going to Baton Rouge when the Tide rolls. We never miss a trip to Fayetteville. Outside of the SEC the best trip hands down was to Oklahoma.

BAMA FANatic

Scout Team
Jun 30, 2001
(Harvest, AL) Northport,Ala
I believe my most memorable trip was to Oklahoma, but the trip to UCLA and the rose bowl was nice. I have tailgated in all of the SEC campuses EXCEPT on the plains. Not going there, might step in something.

ROLL TIDE ROLL :) :) :)

i live in dallas now, so every game is a road trip for me. however, being from louisiana, pretty much all of my friends from home went to lsu. this november will be my 12th straight bama/lsu game. i go every year both home and away. it's kind of a annual reunion for me and all my friends. oh and by the way....the stakes have been raised just a little bit. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.