And then their were 15!

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Well known by whom. I have read that he has transferred to Shelton State and that he has a lot of work to do to make it by next fall. But the fact remains that he is still listed as a commitment. I don't think he should be discounted just yet. Right now he is still listed as a Bama commitment on Bama Mag and everywhere else. That is a fact and with him counted it makes 16. I am sure that Coach Shula and Bama will over sign just in case. (g)

[This message has been edited by Crimson Surfer (edited 12-23-2003).]

BamaThunder

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2001
Mobile, AL
Well known by many. A report on BamaMag said that Ryan dropped out where he was, enrolled at Shelton State and will basically not make it for this next season...too much work to make up.

And that he will have to try for 2005.

Yes, he's still listed on BamaMag as a commitment, I know. But I also think that they know its 99.9% fact that he won't be on the football team for the 2004 season.

I'm not going to argue about it. The list on BamaMag has 16. Its safe to assume that 15 is more accurate, because of T.Ryan's situation. I hope he can get it turned around.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Bama Thunder I am not arguing. The young man has made a commitment to Bama. The fans owe it to him not to just write him off. If that was the case then the commitments that are expected to go to JC are not commitments until they graduate JC. I have also read that it is highly unlikely that he will make it this fall. But I read that last year about Tyrone Prothro too. And look what he did this fall as a true freshman. I am just saying (not arguing because it is a fact) that he is a current commitment to Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.