female bama fans?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
are there any female bama fans in the marietta area? the place i live there are not any females at all so i am curious if they are all hiding are am i sol.

rolltidega73

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 5, 2003
Hiram. GA USA
I live in Hiram and I am a huge bama fan. Me and my husband have season football tickets and we love making that trip to tuscaloosa with all the bama flags and magnets on the car. Hope to see you around ROLL TIDE!!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by exbama21:
are there any female bama fans in the marietta area? the place i live there are not any females at all so i am curious if they are all hiding are am i sol.</font>

[This message has been edited by rolltidega73 (edited 07-04-2004).]

Mar 12, 2003
Talladega, AL.
www.line-man.com
rolltidega73 could you email me at croyster830@charter.net ? i used to work in hiram for pike electric and i need some help from someone that lives there. any help would be appreciated and oh yea i ate at some place there by the holliday inn express and they had the best ribs in the usa

------------------
R.I.P. Zach Culpepper (1980-1998)

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Well I can tell you Alabama females are in Marietta but aren't legal yet.

------------------
I Remember '55

"Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself." Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

"I can't tell you what it means to me to be dressed and in that tunnel and running onto the field at Bryant- Denny Stadium." #56 Todd Bates, Senior 2004.

I BELIEVE

ga_tide_fan

1st Team
Aug 13, 2001
Griffin, GA.
Most of the Bama fans I know are all on the southside of Atlanta... Other than Y-Knots in Peachtree City(to which I have never been), the group of Bama fans I hang with all go to the 3 Dollar Cafe to watch the games and get our drunk on.

I do know of one Bama fan in Hiram however... Very nice redhead at that.

------------------
You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bamanut_aj:
LOL! That's no good!</font>
LOL!! No it ain't and believe me I have the smae problem tryin to find male teenage Alabama fans in Marietta!!!!

------------------
I Remember '55

"Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself." Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

"I can't tell you what it means to me to be dressed and in that tunnel and running onto the field at Bryant- Denny Stadium." #56 Todd Bates, Senior 2004.

I BELIEVE

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jdpas29:
i'm only 26, bamabound.

party at my house!!!

cookies and kool-ade only!
jk
</font>
LOL!!!!! What kind of kool-ade???

------------------
I Remember '55

I BELIEVE

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TIDE-HSV:
You're about to get involved with a Dirty Old Man, BB. They come in all ages...
</font>
LOL!!!!!! Yes they do come in all ages you haven't met some of my brother's friends.

------------------
I Remember '55

I BELIEVE

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.