UGeorgia returns over 2000 season ticket request

kfo9494

Suspended
Jun 19, 2001
Gadsden, Alabama
The UGA ticket office has returned nearly 2500 season ticket request due to high demand for season tickets.
You have to have contributed over $800(or as they say 800 points) in order to have a chance for season tickets. Which only includes six games and not the Florida game. They believe the cut off for the UF game will be around 2200 points ($2200).

Their program is some what different from ours. They sell tickets in pairs instead of per seat.

BAMMAR

All-SEC
May 15, 2002
atlanta ga usa
Well here is the skinny from what my puppy friends tell me.
They have also cut the gameday parking passes to where you can't park where you have for years on campus.
You have to pay big to live big in Athens.
The university pres is behind the whole thing. Adams is hated by most dawgs.
RDT

fosterkeats

Banned
Aug 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.thenation.com
And now all these "new money" red necks in Jaw Juh are threatening to sue... typical program who thinks they are among the elite for having 2 good seasons in the last 25 yrs...

Half their student body are transplants from New York and Michigan... whining yankees...

WTL

Scout Team
Nov 12, 2003
Huntsville, Al, USA
Hey everybody, I'm a student so season packages cost me around 40$. But I was wondering, how much do season tickets cost for the rest of you guys? Is being a TidePride member the same thing as having season tix?

rolltide92276

1st Team
Jan 8, 2002
Hueytown, Alabama, U.S.A.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WTL:
Hey everybody, I'm a student so season packages cost me around 40$. But I was wondering, how much do season tickets cost for the rest of you guys? Is being a TidePride member the same thing as having season tix?</font>
There are several levels to Tide Pride. You pay for the right to buy season tickets; the more you pay the better the seats and any other privileges (e.g. parking, pre game meals, etc.) I'm not certain but I think my wife and I pay $360 per seat for the right to buy tickets and then have to pay for the tickets themselves.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.