Jumbotron Into Changes?

BAMAJUICE

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 10, 2006
ASHFORD
I wasn't able to make the game last week. Were there any changes during pregame on the Jumbotron. I know they talked about making some. If you have link please share. ROll TIde

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I noticed the new jumbotron on the left looks great, but the one on the right looks funky. Its like when you have an hdtv and stretch the picture on a standard def broadcast. It looks all stretched and weird. I can only guess why the designer was not smart enough to make them both the same size.

BAMAJUICE

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 10, 2006
ASHFORD
Do they still have Bryant doing his speach and everything? They talked like some changes would occur. Did the AC>DC song blare along with sweet home.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
They still play the recap of the National Championships, now ending with CNS speaking. They also did add a new video that has highlights of the past few years followed by live video of CNS walking toward the tunnel quickly followed by the team and out into the stadium. Nice buildup to the team running on the field and pretty cool. They did not have a former player bring out the game ball.

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
The jumbotrons aren't secured very well either. They move! When I close one eye and point at one, it's in one place. When I close the other eye it moves to the right. It's really weird.

uafootball92

1st Team
Sep 21, 2005
St. Charles, Missouri
Do they still have Bryant doing his speach and everything? They talked like some changes would occur. Did the AC>DC song blare along with sweet home.
AC/DC was awesome before the game. They need to play it louder and a little longer. Maybe as the team runs out or right after they are out until kickoff. It was pretty good though.

Tide & Titans

1st Team
Aug 17, 2004
The jumbotrons aren't secured very well either. They move! When I close one eye and point at one, it's in one place. When I close the other eye it moves to the right. It's really weird.
I've had the exact same problem last year. Try a non-alcoholic beverage and it should do the trick!

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
The AC/DC song is Thuderstruck and it's awesome right there before the game.

They still play the Championship/Bryant video but they did it with 8 or so minutes before kickoff. It ended with Coach Saban talking about being a champion. Then right before the players came out...when the old video used to be played...there is a new video highlighting everything after the 92 championship I believe. It was a cool video and it got the crowd pumped up. It then changed to a live video feed coming from the locker room and following Coach Saban all the way to the field. It was very intense and the crowd loved it.

That is how it has changed. I'm glad they didn't get rid of the old video altogether.

Tide n True

Suspended
Jul 10, 2007
They don't need to play anything when the team runs out other than the fight song as played by the Million Dollar Band.

Jeez, why don't we go ahead and convert to a pro team?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.