Latest on Ben Grubbs...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
I have been out of pocket for a few days. I read on another post that Ben Grubbs has committed to the barn. Any truth to that rumor? BTW, I am the asst. principal at Elmore County HS where he attends HS. Ben is not only a quality FB player, but a quality person as well.

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonCleanse

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
According to a recent story on one of the boards, Grubbs has visited LSU and will visit Bama on 01/11 & Auburn on 01/18. AU has been considered a slight favorite, but he seems to indicate he is undecided. Bama would love to have him, he's considered a super DE now and DT prospect as well.

Bamaboy515

Jan 6, 2002
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tidehawk:
I have been out of pocket for a few days. I read on another post that Ben Grubbs has committed to the barn. Any truth to that rumor? BTW, I am the asst. principal at Elmore County HS where he attends HS. Ben is not only a quality FB player, but a quality person as well.</font>
yeah i went to high school at ECHS, and i've seen him play, he's big, fast, and extremely athletic. how about a little persuading for him to come to bama. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.