DJ Hall and the upcoming game with LSU

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Will DJ become a decoy in this game? I think JPW needs to practice looking for other receivers between now and the game because I know DJ is his favorite target. Knowing that your primary receiver is probably going to be tied up is important because he won't have much time to pass as it is.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Its very possible- I look for them to double him alot which is going to open up Caddell or McCoy or Brown-all of which are very capable. Caddell has been clutch all year and has really stepped it up. If they don't double DJ, he's hard to cover one-on-one and will get seperation because CMA is finding ways to slip DJ into different sets to get him open which has worked brilliantly in the last two games.
I still look for DJ to have a big game although I look for lswho to play much tighter coverage than TN & Ole Miss.
Actually thought Ole Miss did a much better job in coverage than TN.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Its very possible- I look for them to double him alot which is going to open up Caddell or McCoy or Brown-all of which are very capable. Caddell has been clutch all year and has really stepped it up. If they don't double DJ, he's hard to cover one-on-one and will get seperation because CMA is finding ways to slip DJ into different sets to get him open which has worked brilliantly in the last two games.
I still look for DJ to have a big game although I look for lswho to play much tighter coverage than TN & Ole Miss.
Actually thought Ole Miss did a much better job in coverage than TN.
Yes, you are right...OM did cover tighter...UT gave us way too much room.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
I would look for DJ to be doubled up! I know, that should leave Cadell, McCoy, Stover and Brown, etc. with man coverage, which one would hope they could beat!

I won't pretend to know that much about their DB's, although from the couple of TV games I've seen, their DB's seem to allow the D-Line time to collapse the pocket! In other-words they seem to stick like glue!

If one of the other WR's can catch a few timely passes, then I would look for CLM to pull off the Double and go zone! I say zone because if they were already getting beat using man on another WR, I don't think they would want to go man-up on Hall!

Personally I think this game comes down to their D-Line versus our O-Line! UA seems to be playing up to or down to their respective opponent, with the exception of the WC game, and finally the UT game! Maybe they've turned the corner, as to being able to keep their INTENSITY at a high level for a COMPLETE game! :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.