Titus Ryan removed from commitment list

TNTider

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2000
Nashville, Tn
I saw at the bottom of my BOL newsletter that Titus Ryan has been removed from our commitment list due to the fact that he must remain at his new Junior College for three semesters before he can enroll. I really hate to see this kid struggle like this, maybe one day he will reach his goal.

Roll Tide

vatidefan

Scout Team
Apr 30, 2003
Manassas,Virginia,USA
My first reaction when I see a kid wasting talent is amazement. Then I remember how I was at his age.

Hopefully he'll come around to whats important which is education. That should be his sole focus for right now. Remember this quote Titus: "if you think education is expensive try ignorance."

------------------
University Of Alabama:
12 NCAA Championships
21 SEC Championships
51 Bowl Appearances
87 First Team All Amer.
3rd Highest Winning % in D1 History
ANY QUESTIONS? RTR

squalor

1st Team
Feb 21, 2000
Redneck Riviera
I'm happy for him. After football he will provide a good living for his family. Were it not for football he prolly would have already dropped out. If he had gone to UT he would have already had two years in their program and be no smarter than when in highschool.
The road to the NFL leads thru college football but the best football players are not usually good students. So players like Harrold James, Mac Tyler and David Payne get left behind. I hope Titus get it together for us Tide Fans,,,,,,,and for himself.
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.