Bama is 6-0 when scoring first....

NativeTider

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2005
Trussville, AL
This is an interesting statistic. We also have the longest winning streak in the SEC at three games.

I wonder if this had anything to do with CNS calling for the onside kick against UT.

I sure hope we win the toss and take it down the field and score!

:biga:

NativeTider

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2005
Trussville, AL
IMO, Arkansas and Ole Miss were the true "come back" wins. UT had a brief and what turned out to be insignificant lead in the first half.

I don't want to speak for him but I bet RTO meant Ark. and Ole Sis.

Getting back to this weeks game- I bet LSU will not be so easy to come back on so we need to be sure to never surrender the lead in the first place.:)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
IMO, Arkansas and Ole Miss were the true "come back" wins. UT had a brief and what turned out to be insignificant lead in the first half.

I don't want to speak for him but I bet RTO meant Ark. and Ole Sis.

Getting back to this weeks game- I bet LSU will not be so easy to come back on so we need to be sure to never surrender the lead in the first place.:)
hehe, fixed it!

I think I just blocked out the OM game up until the end. :willy_nilly:

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
We are also 0-2 when not scoring first. I believe that trend continues this weekend as well, don't think Coach Saban hasn't noticed. I look for Bama to do something big early to try and grab the momentum, we can not play from behind against a team like this. I doubt we would try a onside kick twice in a row, so I am very eager to find out what kind of trick Coach Saban and co. have up their sleeve for this game. :)

pochejp

Suspended
Oct 8, 2007
Actually, we trailed 17-24 in the fourth quarter of the ole miss game. Scored 10unanswered points in the final 8 minutes or so to win that one.

Bama gave up 24 to OLE MISS ?????

Wow! LSU will score more than that. Its gonna take 28 to 31 to win.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
BAMA has certainly played better it seems, when they've scored first, and I think that would be the best scenario in this game against lswho. I stated the same thing before the TN game (one of the few times I've been right
).
However, in a game this big, I don't think there will be any 'quit' in our guys, if the opposite were to happen. They've come from behind to win in other games earlier in the year, and that experience and confidence will only help them now. I think the team as a whole is playing with a lot more confidence and consistency, much more so than in those early come-from-behind wins. JMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.