For : The Tide - Some Info

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
I don't have a lot available on Gallegos. He is 6-2, very athletic, quick, and has played a variety of positions due to "team" needs. He has played WR and Safety until this year, when he switched to QB - necessity. We were the first to offer him & that impressed him. He is visiting on 01/18. If we have a scholarship left by then, I'm betting he gets it. With WR J. Broussard just committing, we have 5 left. One will almost surely go to LB D. Ryans & we need DTs almost desperately so at least 2 should go to them (hopefully J. Willimas & J. Clark, provided Clark qualifies). We are high on Grubbs, but don't know the chances.
Some dream of signing RB Wynn - I'm doubtful.

CrimsonCleanse

Scout Team
Dec 5, 2023
A good many players keep getting their eligibility extended. I heard the other day that there are some guys still around from as far back as when Coker was our starting QB. And now apparenty we have guys still playing from as far back as when Andrew Zow was our starting QB. Me thinks this eligibility extension thing is getting a tad outta hand.

CrimsonCleanse

Scout Team
Dec 5, 2023
Perhaps they've rethought the whole free year of eligibility due to COVID so they are extending to past players who didn't get to utilize it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.