what happened

doctorcamel

Banned
Nov 19, 2003
Tuscaloosa, Al, USA
What happened to the Void kid. I've been out of the recruiting loop a bit. There was a buzz about him weeks ago but it has seemed to die. Was it due to qualifying? Thanks in advance.

GarrettLA

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 22, 2003
Los Angeles, CA USA
Yes. My understanding is that he is waiting to hear back regarding his ACT, he was apparently a few points short and as soon as he qualifies, I understand he'll be committing to the Tide. We should know something very soon. Also Manson is taking about 5 visits, so he's either not made up his mind completely or he's looking to build up his free frequent flyer points. He does seem to be having a difficult time deciding where to play. It has been suggested that he may be reconsidering the Tide due to his girlfriends situation. Who knows, except if thast were the case, I wonder why he's still looking at schools that are obviously just as far away as Florida from his girlfriend and upcoming child. He may just enjoy being courted and being the center of attention. I obviously don't know, I do however have an opportunity to imagine Void and Manson playing for the Tide and I like that vision. Hope this helps, it was at least fun to imagine those two playing ShulaBall in Ttown.

PS This came from BOL this morning Jan. 6, 2004.
Manson opens up recruitment, sets official visits
by Tim Watts

In November one of the nation’s top running back prospects, Markus Manson from Hillcrest (Ala.) High School in Tuscaloosa, verbally committed to the Florida Gators. Since that time Manson has set up four official visits, including one to Tuscaloosa, with plans on visiting a fifth school

Peace and Blessings,

Garrett in Los Angeles

[This message has been edited by GarrettLA (edited 01-06-2004).]

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.