How many.......

Bowens

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 2, 2001
Summerville,Ga
commitments do we have and of those how many are looking good at qualifying? Of the qualifiers, how many will be expected to contribute this year? One more question, why grey shirt this year when we can recruit a full 25 next year? I really wouldn't grey shirt unless I had 20 qualifiers. But I'm not the coach either, and he is doing very well. Also, how many of our 19 does everyone think will redshirt? I don't think many will, maybe OLine but most of the others will see playing time I am sure. We were short last year and are losing more than we can sign this year soo many true frosh will be on the field at BDS this coming fall I predict.

WolfpackTider

May 4, 2003
Raleigh, NC, USA
the whole point of grey shirting is having more qualifiers than schollies...Prolly just skill positions and juco will see play'n time immediately b/c it's easier for skill positions than lineman to contribute early...even great ones like Saleem Rasheed would've been aided by redshirting a year but couldn't due to probation

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.