DE Terrence Coleman committed to the Barn

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
With his commitment they're already having a better year than they did this past one. :eek2: :biggrin:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
As I said in a thread about him a couple of days ago, it was always going to be a very big uphill battle for us with Coleman. He has a cousin who is a sophomore on the Auburn squad, and they were recruiting him very hard.

Of course, they don't have family ins with most recruits, so it's no big deal. If they couldn't land this kid, they weren't going to land any of the state's better prospects.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
As I said in a thread about him a couple of days ago, it was always going to be a very big uphill battle for us with Coleman. He has a cousin who is a sophomore on the Auburn squad, and they were recruiting him very hard.

Of course, they don't have family ins with most recruits, so it's no big deal. If they couldn't land this kid, they weren't going to land any of the state's better prospects.
Yes,I would say he was a Barn lock!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

6'1 251??? Honestly for a defensive end that's not exactly the size you're looking for. Give me height and long arms anyday. They're probably planning to make him a nose tackle. I'm sure he's a good player though or they wouldn't have offered him.

sippi

bmcklv

All-American
Nov 27, 2006
Huntsville, Alabama
6'1 251??? Honestly for a defensive end that's not exactly the size you're looking for. Give me height and long arms anyday. They're probably planning to make him a nose tackle. I'm sure he's a good player though or they wouldn't have offered him.

sippi

sounds like the right size for a Linebacker to me. He'd need to pile on some weight for a NT. Back in my day I was considered big and I was a 270 lb OG. Even then NTs were bigger than me. Today, I thought that 300 + would be the norm.

BAMA504

Suspended
Jun 28, 2007
Looks like your typical Auburn 3-star to me.
Yes but he is a red chip player and he has character....LOL.... Poor barners will think they have landed a huge player when in reality he is more of a LB but even then he is short....

I will take Fluker and they can have him, I think we won another battle already!

Bama1970

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2007
Lucedale, Ms
I don't look for Bama to totally dominate in-state recruiting this year. Tubby sat on his tail last year, thinking barn would continue to draw top recruits like they did during the Shula regime. Boy, was he wrong!!!!!!!!! Saban ripped him a new one on the recruiting trail. This year will be different. I still think Saban is the best recruiter in college football, but Tubs and staff will put forth more effort this year that last year, and that extra effort will pay off for the cow college. I still think Bama will win the in-state recruiting war, but not on the scale as this year.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Yea....he's an awesome 1 star by Scout and 0 star by Rivals. Only 4 and 5 stars come to Bama now with a few 3 stars.
Coleman like the vast majority of players hasn't been evaluated yet, you can bet he'll be at the very least a 3 star when all is said and done.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.