Courtney Love on Late Show

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Did anyone else see this? She is REALLY out there...

Loopy Courtney Love

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">A few hours after a loopy "Late Show" appearance in which she lifted her shirt to expose her breasts at least six times, rocker Courtney Love was arrested early Thursday for allegedly throwing a microphone stand and striking a man in the head.</font>

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Did you really think that the heroin was what drove Kurt to scatter the contents of his cranial cavity on the wall?

------------------
"I've never been quarantined, but the more I look around the more I think it might not be a bad thing." -- George Carlin

I loved Nirvana back in the day, but let me go on record as saying...

I HATE COURTNEY LOVE WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BODY!!!

If you ever want a good conspiracy theory, try this one:

Courtney had Kurt killed, made it look like a suicide, and then Courtney got all the fame afterwards. She also got to keep the Nirvana name, and ended up giving the shaft to Dave and Chris. I know it probably didn't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised knowing Courtney. If you ever watch Family Guy, they did a joke about this. They pondered what would the world be like if Kurt was still alive. The answer - Nirvana had a lot more successful albums, and Courtney was ticked off because no one knew her name.

Every time I see her on television or in a movie, I want to cringe. Hole had its moments, but it wasn't because of her.

Sorry for going on a rant, but it's a damn shame she's attached to one of the best things to happen to music in the 1990's.

Pluck and Grit

All-SEC
Jul 12, 2001
Delray Beach, FL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by IH8Orange:
Did you really think that the heroin was what drove Kurt to scatter the contents of his cranial cavity on the wall?
</font>
I thought he OD'd.

Anyhow, I think I can tell that Courtney is a good girl at heart, she's just wacky in the head. Needs a no-nonsense man to tame her and keep the wild child in line.

[This message has been edited by Pluck and Grit (edited 03-20-2004).]

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Leave Courtney alone. The world needs more strippers. Women are the most beatiful creations ever and we need to be able to admire God's work. Besides, if she just went away half of you would have one less thing to complain about.

------------------
"I'm in the midst of a trauma...leave a message I'll call you back"---Perry Farrell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.