I wonder how this weekend is going at the capstone

bamaboysa

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2003
florence
I wonder how everything is going down at the Capstone this weekend with all these good players down there, anyone know

------------------

Tsunami_RTR

1st Team
Jan 10, 2004
Burns, TN, USA
No one who really knows anything can talk about the recruits until after they return home tomorrow! I would love to hear too. So far, I haven't even seen an official list of who is visiting THE University this weekend. I have seen a few names here and there, but no list.

------------------
"I don't know, we haven't played Alabama yet." -- Vince Lombardi after being asked what it felt like to be the greatest football team in the world just after winning the '66 Super Bowl

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I thought it was talking about this weekend since the A day game is Saturday. Early 2004 was just a few months after Saban's first national title at LSU :LOL:

• Full Banjeaux!
Reactions: Padreruf

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The thing that REALLY drove me bonkers about the Sabanator back then was, the barn was beating him every other year, and we weren't. Our lone win against him was a 31-0 beat down in BR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.