Visceral: A Few Points

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
I noticed your views about Ramzee Robinson a couple different places and I also noted that you said there was no way we should lose a recruiting battle for DLs (Browder and Johnson).

(1) Please note TampaJim's comments about Ramzee R. in "Ramzee Robinson Commits" and my comments further down the board after you presented your views. I think CDF and the staff knew what they were doing.

(2) IMO, we really didn't lose a recruiting battle in either case with the DLs. Browder was not expected to qualify, meaning he couldn't play for Bama before 2 years anyway, so the staff wasn't going to stand in his way. When and if he completes his JUCO time, he will probably be recruited again. If we really want him then, we can battle then if we want to. Johnson switched his commitment from someone else to Alabama. Just before signing day for JUCOs, he, along with two of his buddies, all decommitted from the universities they were supposedly going to, and all went to the same place because they had the slots and the guys wanted to play together. Some speculated there was $$$$$ involved; but anyway, I wouldn't exactly say we lost a recruiting battle. No one apparently knew any of the three had any intentions of going to UCF until after the fact, so we didn't lose any battle with them.

(3) I'm worried about you! You get so hyper and act so negative about anything that does not agree with your line of thinking. Are you a Bama fan? It is awfully hard to tell by your ranting and raving about the simplest things. We'd hate to lose you to a heart attack, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, or whatever it is that is bothering you. You may want to seriously consider professional help (medical, spiritual, counselling...). It would probably do you, those who care about you, and other members of the board a lot of good.

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com
I dont think the man should seek counseling because he believes Alabama should recruit a different caliber DB than Ramzee Robinson. Picture a 2001 Alabama defense with a big, physical backfield. It could have made our front seven very imposing.

We need to get tougher as a defense starting with the DB's. If you think that's crazy maybe you should get a tape of the LSU game and watch it over and over again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.